Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Brother's Eulogy

Gary was a beloved family member to all, but to me he was my best friend.  We were inseperable, we had so much fun together and we would talk about everything.  We were each other's support system through all of the rough times.  On vacations we would have so much fun especially when we were bugging Jessie.  We would spy on her and thought she didn't know we were there, and then she would wind up scaring us instead.  We would always laugh over stupid stuff and could never stay mad at each other for more than five minutes.  So when this happened i could not understand or believe it.  It wasn't my brother.  I thought learning how to drive was the hardest day of my life, but now i realize that was like pulling a band-aid off because this is far worse.  When you left Gary you took part of me with you and i'll never get that back.  I want you to share all your memories of your family and friends with grandpa and please tell him i can't wait to meet him.  I know you are in good hands and i love you little brother.  I will always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment